As I awoke this morning I took a few moments to welcome the day and ask the Spirit to guide my footsteps throughout the day. And all day I kept thinking of the simple pleasures of life. They are different for each of us. But can I challenge you to make a list….or, rather, start a list of the simple little things you are grateful for? It doesn't have to be anything lengthy, can be a word or two……I'll begin
* Watching the flame flicker on the tea light candles I light….such a little light that brings
* Listening to the wind rustling thru the trees
* Looking at my garden, taking each little bud and bush in
* Being more aware of the colors of summer
* Listening to a good book on tape……
Just a few for today. I have many more but will just mention those today.
Rusty married her high school sweetheart, Jim. They have four children and seven adorable