What do you remember about those days?
* Because I attended Catholic school, I never had to worry about what to wear. Uniforms were the outfit of the day.
* I remember feeling so excited and happy to be back at school.
* I remember the smell of the new pencils, and crayons.
* I remember the anxiety of "where will I have to
sit? Will I know the people who I'm placed with?"
* Will the school lunch be good?
So many things come to mind. They are happy memories. I hope the children returning tomorrow will enjoy the new school year. And I pray they will be safe!