* My husband's smile and the times he laughs so hard he cries
* Cuddles with grandchildren
* The faces of children laughing
* The sound of children laughing
* The beautiful music our choir makes
* Making angels in the snow
* The look of wonder on someone's face when they are seeing something magnificent for the first time - one experience that comes to mind was when my wonderful aunt was on a cruise with us. At one of the ports, we took an excursion to a cave where concerts are held. The look of wonder on her face as she listened to the music is forever imprinted in my mind and on my heart.
* Puppies playing in the snow
* Slinky shoes
* Eternity perfume
* Hugs...we can never get enough of them and we all need them!
* Manicures and pedicures
* Seeing the colors of fall
* Walking through crunchy fall leaves
* Walking in a new snowfall at night, snow glistening
* Looking at the open sky while cruising
There are many more, of course, too many to include in one sitting...more later. What are some of your favorite things?